664911-22292G-BRNThese XTRATUF® Legacy 2.0 Series 15″ Men’s Fishing Boots feature an updated design, safety features, and even more protection. Our signature non-marking Chevron outsole still anchors the boot, but it’s been upgraded to achieve an SRC rating–the highest level of slip-resistance that can be awarded. From a comfort standpoint, the new contoured topline on these fishing boots is lower at the back to prevent calf-chafing, and features a polyurethane rim for added smoothness. A new form fitting last is specially designed to provide a proper fit for today’s fisherman, and combines with a new PU Comfort insole for longwearing comfort and reduced foot fatigue. The protection package is also beefed up with extra layers of rubber at the shin and forefoot to prevent wear from the constant rubbing of foul weather gear. The heel features a new textured finish for easier on/off, but remains supple enough to avoid snagging on gill nets. The tried-and-true, 100% waterproof triple-dipped neoprene design of these fishing boots is unchanged. They feature hand-layered construction for flex and strength at critical stress points, and remain resistant to cleaning chemicals, contaminants and other corrosive substances common to the fishing industry.
- 100% Waterproof
- Composite Toe
- Slip Resistant
- 100% waterproof triple-dipped latex neoprene is ozone, acid & chemical resistant, softer, lighter & more pliable than ordinary rubber, hand-layered construction provides flex/strength at stress points
- Non-marking Chevron outsole is rated SRC slip-resistant–the highest level of slip-resistance awarded
- Form fitting last provides longwearing comfort for the modern fisherman, polyurethane comfort insole helps prevent foot & leg fatigue, heel counter secures the foot to prevent movement in the boot
- Shin and bib guards add layers of protective rubber to prevent wear when rubbing against foul weather gear, new textured heel for easy on/off is also smooth enough to avoid catching on gill nets
- Scalloped topline binding prevents the boot top from rubbing harshly against the back of the leg, topline also features a PU rim for added smoothness and less abrasion
- Composite Toe tested to meet ASTM F2413-11 M/75 C/75
- Shaft Circumference is 18 inches and was taken from a size 9. There may be slight measurement variations based on size.
- Approximately 4lbs
8, 14, 7, 13